CIVET is developing material for an interaction model and situations and to support understanding of the basic elements in interaction. The learning products include:
- a general frame and scheme for counselling material production
- a guidebook for intercultural counselling
- learning material based on local and national needs.
It has been tested through national workshops and during piloting with migrants. They will be available on this page in all partner languages : Finnish, English, German, Greek, Swedish and French.
The intermediary outcomes of CIVET are the following:
For dissemination (leaflet, press articles and links on partners' sites)
- The CIVET leaflet
- Civet on Greta du Velay web site
For analysis and observation (immigrants and learning)
- The observation template
- General information in Sweden
- General information in France
- General information in Finland
- General information in Greece
- CIVET synthetic observation report